The facts and my musings about my life as a mother with mental health problems. How we all cope as a family. Parenting my child through depression and anxiety. Candid, sometimes bleak, sometimes hopeful, but always honest. One post won't tell you my story- follow me to get to know my life.
Thursday, 21 June 2012
Funny Confession Ecard: Silence is Golden, except when coming from children... Then you'd better go check to see what's broken.
This obviously isn't mine. I didn't make this. But it's so apt!
- Swapping a punch in the face for a pat on the back...
- Depression and anxiety. A two-headed beast Mamamia...
- Gripping onto positvity with all my power
- Feeling flat as a pancake- why, why, why?
- Wow- this could be life changing.
- Funny Confession Ecard: Silence is Golden, except ...
- My 2 year old knows how to express her rights to h...
- Dyed my hair crazy colours- had a visit from a soc...
- Baby Squared with Jane Roper
- Wow! People are reading my posts?
- I have a little energy this morning- just a little...
- Hi- I'm a little scared about doing this....
- ▼ June (12)
- Hi! I'm Maya and I'm here to blog about my life as a mother with mental health problems. I'm getting a lot out of reading the blogs of others and their experiences, so I'm giving sharing my own a go. I'm pretty approachable, so if you want to talk to me or ask me a question, go ahead :-)